Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall Semester...


Fall 2010
This is the first week of my Fall Semester at the University of Texas at Brownsville. The Master of Education in Educational Technology program has far exceeded my expectations. The two courses I completed over the summer renewed my excitement and outlook on education and educational technology. I am eager to begin my new courses (6320 Instructional Technology, 6342 Technology Leadership and 6343 Master Teacher Tech Practicum). 

Over the summer I have found a few projects and ideas that I will try to focus on this semester. These include the gaming program Kodu, early age technology integration and research over the effects of the dissolution of the Technology Applications credit requirement for high school graduation in Texas. I will keep this blog updated with all of my research and projects. I hope that others can learn from my work and research.

I look forward to hearing from you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment