Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

More on Kodu


Kodu provides an end-to-end creative environment for designing, building, and playing your own new games. Aimed at children, although accessible to anybody, Kodu offers a high-level language that incorporates real-world primitives: collision, color, and vision. It runs on Xbox 360 and Windows, includes an interactive terrain editor for creating worlds of arbitrary shape and size, a bridge and path builder, and offers 20 characters with different abilities.

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool! Just wanted to give you a heads up. If you are intending for this to be a video or tutorial/intro that plays when you click on the play button, it didn't work for me. It is very very possible that my computer is the problem, but wanted you to know in case not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari - no I was just trying to show a picture of the intro of the game. I will post videos very soon. Thank you for letting me know though! :)

    ReplyDelete