Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Why Ed Tech Express?

I chose the name of Ed Tech Express because like other educators, I am always in a rush. I'm always caught in a whirlwind of professional development, classes, meetings, conferences, deadlines and more. I'm interested in educational technology but I want to learn as much as I can about it in a short amount of time. The sole purpose of this blog is to create a central location for information about technology integration for educators.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica:

    I know what you mean about time going by so fast. My days at work go by so fast I have no clue where the day went, but one thing I do know is that I am blessed to be teaching technology in high school. I never imagined I would have so much fun doing so, aside from the scary moments that new teachers experience, I would not trade those moment for anything. I also teach web design and I teach my students that web design can open doors to different job opportunities and maybe open a window to future web designers and technology teacher.
    Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment!

    Blanca - I love teaching high school technology, also. I make sure that my activities and projects are authentic. I also make sure that they learn skills they can easily use in the real world.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title and reasoning explained for you coming up with it. You are definitely more creative than I am. :) I look forward to following your blog as well as you mine when there is time.

    ReplyDelete